Tours depart: 9:20AM, 10:50AM, 01:25PM daily
Ride the official Bonorong Shuttle departing from Hobart three times daily. Our shuttle is timed to meet the Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary scheduled tours.
Learn about our truly unique Australian and Tasmanian wildlife, experience the Tasmanian devil munching on a snack and learn more about our endangered animals. You can feed the Kangaroos and you might even be lucky to see a joey in the pouch. See the Koalas, Wombats, native birds and more in a truly unforgettable experience not to be missed!
Come join us today or add Bonorong to one of our other day tours or personalised day tours in and around Hobart.
Learn more about the sanctuary at:
Bonorong is funded entirely by their entry fees. This means every time they rescue an animal it is because someone like you visited! They do not receive government funding.
- Shuttle Cost: $35 Adults (15 Years+), $30 Children (4-14 Years), $25 Infant (3 Years & Under)
- Pre Bookings essential to avoid disappointment.
- This shuttle departs all year round.
- Bonorong entry: Family 2 adults, 2 children $89; Adult $31; Child 3-15 years old $17; Infant 2 and under FREE. (entry fees not included in shuttle cost).
- Tour Duration 2.5 hours return, per departure.
- Available option to come back on a later shuttle, providing we have passengers on that later shuttle. just ask us on the day.
- Departing the Tasmanian Travel and Information Centre in Hobart. (16 – 20 Davey St, Hobart, TAS 7000)
- Bonorong Shuttle departs Hobart at 9:20AM, 10:50AM, 01:25PM daily.
- Bonorong Shuttle departs Bonorong at 11:30AM, 12:50PM, 03:25PM daily.
- Our Bonorong Shuttle will meet the Bonorong 10:00AM, 11:30AM, 02:00PM scheduled tour timings.
PLEASE NOTE: During the cruise ship season spanning October to March. On cruise ship port days only, we run an alternative schedule to increase our capacity to meet the higher demand on these days. Please see our alternative cruise ship schedule below.
(Cruise Ship Bonorong Shuttle Schedule)
- Cruise Ship Bonorong Shuttle departs Hobart at 9:45AM, 11:15AM, 01:00PM, 2:30PM – Cruise Ship Only.
- Cruise Ship Bonorong Shuttle departs Bonorong at 12:15PM, 01:45PM, 03:30PM, 05:00PM – Cruise Ship Only.
- This alternate time table is in effect for the cruise ship season only and only on port days with large cruise ships in port.
- Please double check our booking form and your booking confirmation for your most up to date departure time.
- Please feel free to email us if you have any further questions.
- We run either our Daily Schedule above OR our Cruises Ship Bonorong Schedule based on perceived demand. (Not both together)