Heart of Tasmania tours were founded in 2017 to meet the rising demand for highly flexible, affordable and personalised tours of Tasmania. Our founders, Kyle and Kim; are also former highly experienced rideshare drivers having completed over 18,000 trips between them, taking tourists and local residents throughout Tasmania. When it comes to knowing who, what, where and when things are happening in Tassie, you really can’t beat them!
Kyle your senior tour guide and itinerary planner has grown up in Hobart Tasmania for over 32 years and is very passionate about it. He has done an extensive amount of travelling across the Island over his lifetime. Travelling by Car, Boat and Motorcycle. In addition he has camped, hiked, walked, fished and explored all across Tasmania for all it has on offer you. including culinary delights, wine, cider, beer, scenic attractions, little known secrets and more.
Heart of Tasmania Tours with a vision to provide you a truly authentic personalised touring experience across Hobart and greater Tasmania. A touring experience where you decide Once we have understood what you want your experience to be, we will create it to your specifications at an affordable rate. We will stop at nothing to achieve your desires.
Your Desire Is Our Passion!
Heart of Tasmania Tours requires the following for all bookings,
– Full Day / Half Day Tours require full payment upfront to confirm your booking.
– Multi Day Tours require a 20% non-refundable deposit to be paid to confirm your booking, the remining amount of 80% is to be paid no later than seven days prior to your tour commencement date.
Our cancellation policy returns a percentage of your deposit or payment in full to you, based on the number of days until your booking is to commence with us. We refund via the same system that we use to process your deposit / payment in full, expect your refund to come through in around 5 to 10 working days.
20% Deposit payments are not refundable.
- 90 Days notice of cancellation = 100% Refund of full payment.
- 60 Days notice of cancellation = 50% Refund of full payment.
- 30 Days notice of cancellation = 25% Refund of full payment.
- 10 Days notice of cancellation = 0% Refund of full payment.
(Terms and conditions of our flexible itinerary’s)
Heart of Tasmania Tours allows you the customer, to have the ultimate flexibility in building and designing your ideal day tour or multiday tour and making on the fly changes to your itinerary while on tour with us. We will always endeavour to, as much as humanly possible meet the needs of you and your group and the itinerary you have requested. However we will not be held responsible, for the following reasons that may result in our day tour / multiday tour with you needing to be changed or changed completely based on circumstances beyond our control.
– Pandemic related restrictions and or rules.
– Very limiting weather conditions.
– Unavoidable road closure’s.
– Unsafe conditions, bush fire, ice, snow, extreme wind & rain, etc….
– Limiting time factors where the itinerary in question has not been provided by us and therefore is impossible to complete in one day or as written.
– Unavoidable closure of attractions and or food & drink establishments where by, there are external factors beyond our control.
– Unadvisable / unrecommended changes to the original itinerary on the day of the tour booking, including whilst on tour. Whereby, the end result of the tour because of your own changes is then deemed an unpleasant or not an enjoyable experience by you and/or other passengers at the end of the tour.